Sunday 25 May 2014

MAY FAVORITES


Hello! Sorry for not posting in a while (again), exams are coming up and as always I am freaking out and trying to get my shit together. And to be honest I don 't think I will be posting here a lot in the coming month. But I hope I will find more time to contribute something this summer. I am very much looking forward too. But back to the subject! This post is about my May favorites: 

1. c/o Palladium Pampa shoes: These babies actually arrived last Friday but I have been wearing them non stop since then and I am so so so in love with them. The very kind people of Oona PR sent them to me and they are so comfortable and I love how they make an outfit look less prim & proper and more like I actually don't care // I woke up like this (Beyoncé references 24/7). Also I would recommend checking out their explorer series!

2. The Wes Anderson Collection by Matt Zoller Seitz: This book is simply amazing! So many pretty full page photos, set designs, early scripts, special graphics and of course the interviews. If you are a fan of Wes Anderson's movies this is a no-miss.

3. Travels With Charley by John Steinbeck: I am in the middle of this book right now but I am loving every single page. It makes me want to pack my bags and just leave and travel across America. So much wanderlust.

4. It by Alexa Chung: I actually finished this in September right after it came out but I still wanted to include it because the cover matched so well I haven't talked about it here before! Obviously it is very good and inspiring because duh it's Alexa Chung's. Also I am in love with the design, drawings & photos in the book!

5. Lipstick: I actually have no idea which brand this is let alone the name of the color. But my grandmother gave it and it is actually the lipstick I had been looking for! It is this reddish color but it isn't too bright so I can wear it as an every day lipstick.

6. New Faces Mix by Maison Kitsuné: I am the kind of person who is always in search for some new music because I always listen to the same song 10000x times until I absolutely can't stand that song anymore. So I was very delighted when I came across this mix by Maison Kitsuné! Fresh new talent never brings me down to make me happy. Also how cool does the cover look?



Love,
Ibe

9 comments:

  1. i'm definitly in love with you, your style, and your hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to get my hands on that book about Wes and his work! You have great taste. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shoes and that Wes Anderson book looks amazing <3 xo

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoes are so cool and I love Alexa Chung's book!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that Alexa Chung book, the shoes look so cool too
    Feel free to check out our newest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/shades-of-cool.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Wes book is my current obsession, it looks fabbbbb.
    bella
    http://sincerelyisabella.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you have the Penguin Classics edition of Travels with Charley, because they're so pretty. I have the Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, and I want to get more because they're just so goddamn nice. I love this all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gah your blog is p*e*r*f*e*c*t
    Do you know Melody's Echo Chamber? She posted a pic of her wearing those shoes and since then I've been after a pair, so cool.
    Steinbeck, Chung, Anderson. My baes!
    I will check out the music too, looks good.
    That's equally sad/cool about the lipstick- it's nice to have a shade other people might not have, but what happens when it runs out :( sad times.

    So glad I found your blog, l-o-v-e it ^^

    ReplyDelete