Hello! Sorry for not posting in a while (again), exams are coming up and as always I am freaking out and trying to get my shit together. And to be honest I don 't think I will be posting here a lot in the coming month. But I hope I will find more time to contribute something this summer. I am very much looking forward too. But back to the subject! This post is about my May favorites:
1. c/o Palladium Pampa shoes: These babies actually arrived last Friday but I have been wearing them non stop since then and I am so so so in love with them. The very kind people of Oona PR sent them to me and they are so comfortable and I love how they make an outfit look less prim & proper and more like I actually don't care // I woke up like this (Beyoncé references 24/7). Also I would recommend checking out their explorer series!
2. The Wes Anderson Collection by Matt Zoller Seitz: This book is simply amazing! So many pretty full page photos, set designs, early scripts, special graphics and of course the interviews. If you are a fan of Wes Anderson's movies this is a no-miss.
3. Travels With Charley by John Steinbeck: I am in the middle of this book right now but I am loving every single page. It makes me want to pack my bags and just leave and travel across America. So much wanderlust.
4. It by Alexa Chung: I actually finished this in September right after it came out but I still wanted to include it because
the cover matched so well I haven't talked about it here before! Obviously it is very good and inspiring because duh it's Alexa Chung's. Also I am in love with the design, drawings & photos in the book!
5. Lipstick: I actually have no idea which brand this is let alone the name of the color. But my grandmother gave it and it is actually the lipstick I had been looking for! It is this reddish color but it isn't too bright so I can wear it as an every day lipstick.
6. New Faces Mix by Maison Kitsuné: I am the kind of person who is always in search for some new music because I always listen to the same song 10000x times until I absolutely can't stand that song anymore. So I was very delighted when I came across this mix by Maison Kitsuné! Fresh new talent never brings me down to make me happy. Also how cool does the cover look?