1. Monki scarf (sold out): I got this scarf in the beginning of October and I've worn it on almost every cold day this month. The weather has been so weird here, one day it's all Indian summer and before you know it, it's raining and storming (the wind actually blew me from my bike this week). But I absolutely love it on that scarf on rainy days, big and warm and just look at that print!
2. "Vele hemels boven de zevende" by Griet Op De Beeck: I am so late with this book! I've been wanting to read this book forever but in some weird way our copy got lost but then I had to read it for school so I finally did! And it is good. Like crying out loud good. It's in Dutch but you would gladly learn the language for this book believe me.
3. Olympus OM-10 film camera: This is actually Ophelia's camera but she is letting me have it for a while (she has another Canon). I am so excited to get my film developed it feels like getting my first disposable pictures done all over again. Also look at all the beautiful photo's Ophelia took with it on her flickr page
How pretty is this one right? Probably has more to do with Opi's photo skills than the camera but oh well.
4. Vinyl: This half term I got really into vinyl again! I bought so many bargain records the last week (Françoise Hardy, Peace, Fleetwood Mac, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Heart, The Smiths, The Animals, The Byrds, The Smiths all for the total of 30 euros). And I've been listening especially a lot to the records on the picture. I wrote about Peace before here and if you think that you know Françoise Hardy from somewhere, you are totally right (if you are a crazy big Wes Anderson fan as well yay!). It's the record that Sam and Suzy dance to in Moonrise Kingdom!
5. Thrifted backpack: I actually bought this on the 31st but I am still including it (technically still October right). Look how cute this is! Only 4 euros and backpacks are so practical, seriously how could I not buy this
6. & Other Stories fig fiction body spray: This thing actually smells so good! I can't even express how good this is. I've been wearing this about every day (the people around me can confirm). Ugh & Other Stories beauty collection is going to be my end one day.
7. American Apparel Matte + &Other Stories green nailpolish: I absolutely love matte nails and moss green is my go to autumn colour (ah just listen to this rant on autumn colours and nailpolish.. almost like a real blogger wow) so that's why these two are included in here.
8. Dreame drawing: Yes there is another favorite! Dreame is a website which allows you to turn your dream into art. With more than 30 artists you are guaranteed to get a piece of artwork which completely suits your dream. The lovely Dreame team let me try out their website as well. Cheng Chen drew me and I am absolutely in love with it. You should totally check out the website and I mean this would be a pretty rad Christmas gift right?
9. My sisters outfits: This is probably a really nifty favorite but Flo has been wearing some really cool things and Oasap send me some really nice stuff again but sadly it doesn't fit me that well so she gladly took them over from me. So I thought I would post two of Flo's outfits (where she is wearing the Oasap clothes) here! Such a supportive sister wow.
Raincoat - Petit Bateau, crop top - c/o Oasap (mine), mom jeans - Topshop, Shoes - Dr Martens
Jeans jacket - vintage (yes that's the one that I used to wear all the time!), shirt - c/o Oasap, black jeans - Dr Denim, shoes - Dr Martens.
That's it for today!