Wednesday 21 September 2011

Bunny's,Pastel&Lomos's.

Bonjour,
An outfit today. Yeah.

Fifi Lapin T-shirt - Pimkie (I don't like that shop, but I ADORE FIFI). Hellevetet (That's Swedish for Damn. And I like that word), I want a vintage kitschy barbie t-shirt. That would look great with that skirt.

White belt-Vintage. Bought in a shop called: 'Think Twice' in Ghent.

Old pink bow wearing as brancelet - Vintage. Bought in the shop: 'Episode'.

White pearl brancelet - A gift.

Peppermint skirt - Vintage. Also from Episode.

White panty - H&M.

Peppermint boots - Bought in a outlet from a verry expensive shoes shop for only €10!

My inspiration for this outfit was the Meadham Kirchhoff ss12 show. My favorite show so far of the ss12 shows. Genial.


A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Balloons,dancers,poodle hair,pastels,pompons. Everything I dreamed of as a little girl... Ahhh.

The models look like Pippi Longstocking dolls with that kneesocks.

Wish I had the money to buy one of these.

I think I am gonna rob a bank. Haha. Joke. Oh Ibe you are so funny. Ugh ugh.



Bisou

Ibe





4 comments:

  1. Mooie outfit !!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, dat rokje! Weet jij trouwens of de Pimkie nog bestaat? Want ik heb gehoord dat hij weg is in Gent? xx'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fifi is de max hé :D heb er ook een tshirt van :-) Leeeeuke outfit!

    ReplyDelete