Sunday 12 February 2012

David Bowie songs are helpfull when packing.

Excuse me for the posting drop-out last week but: "I'm so busy". This is the "I'm busy" of any working mother of five on 15 cm high stilletos screaming that sentence in her iPhone4. London Fashion Week is getting closer and closer. Friday I am taking the train to Londen. So I've been collecting al my essentials -read "accessoires"- that I need to take with me, and putting them in a big old beautycase. And the background music for all of that is David Bowie -YES DAVID BOWIE. Good old Bowie is buzzing in Ibe's brain.



Oh and I made a new crown. PASTEL. MARIA. GLITTER. POMPONS. PIPE CLEANERS. MORE GLITTERS. HEART STICKERS. A crown made from my dreams.

2 comments:

  1. wow dat kroontje is echt cute ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How, how, wacht eens even! ga jij naar de London Fashion week?

    XXX


    ps: mooie kroon, waar haal jij die toch allemaal vandaan?

    ReplyDelete