Sunday 29 April 2012

On murdering dolls and having birthday apple strudel

Two years. Today your blog is the birthday girl.  Birthday girl as it has been decided that my blog is femine. And I am feeling pretty proud though I can't say why. I guess it's because blogging can be really heavy. Keeping up the posts. Not neglecting the blog. IT IS HARD OK. Condoleances. No. Ok.  But it has been two years of expressing weird and vague feelings, and a lot of it  narcistic  too.  After all it's still a lot of talk about oneself and overdoing the caps. On the other hand the blog gave me an opportunity to be a part of so many wonderfull projects. SENTIMENTALITY. I said it before: a granny in a thirteen year old body.
My uncombed little sister Lotta in a state of concentration in front of the birthday Apple strudle.
Birthday crown. Inspired by the Hole song 'Doll Parts'.
I showed it to my sisters. Reaction:
Little Sister One: 'IBE YOU MURDERED THOSE DOLLS!'
Little Sister Two: 'That's art!'
Me: 'Erm. Thank you.'
Handmade crown.
White long sheer dressing gown is thrifted.
Butteryellow slip dress is also thrifted.
Black and white vintage Fratelli Rosseti shoes.
Candy bracelet -you can't see it on the picture-.


Bisou
Ibe

4 comments:

  1. Proficiat! Twee jaar (net zoals bij mij) is echt een lange tijd om u zo aan-af (ook net zoals bij mij!) met iets bezig te houden, props to you :D En uw zusje is wel heel aandoenlijk :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lang zal ze leven, lang zal ze leven, lang zal ze leven in de Gloria, in de GLO-RI-A, in de Gloria! Hieperdepiep, HOERA.

    ReplyDelete