Sunday 15 April 2012

Vibes.

Okay so I need to take back my last post. It isn't spring. IT IS FALL. Cold. Wet. Fallish. Or something. Yesterday, I spent the whole day in my room reading and listening to my The Beach Boys LP, bare-legged. My  protest against this cold wheater. Rain is neat and cosy -BLANKET. HOT COCOA. BAD ALL-AGES MOVIES.- But not today.
Brown Flower dress is thrifted. Necklace is handmade. Red belt. Brown red clogs are also thrifted. I tried to dress like Jodie Foster in the seventies ( if she would have worn a dress).
LOOK SEVENTIES SKATER VIBEZZZZZZZ.
The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds LP is an early birthday present from a friend.
Look and the LP actually matching my shoes and dress! OH MY GOD.
No I like the LP very very much. The songs are superb and my sixties dancemoves are so much beter now that I own this one!

2 comments:

  1. Ik hou van het kleedje, het is echt F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-S-C-H! Ik vind de stof van het kleedje heel herkenbaar. Deze soort print was in de 70s razend populair! Good work!

    Haegens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke outfit! Dat riempje is echt cute ;D

    ReplyDelete