Sunday 25 November 2012

sugar rush

So uhm my life is in a mess at the moment. And I need to study for my exams. But I want to do creative stuff. I am such a loner at the moment. My social life is a disaster. And I just feel like hiding in the library, but  my school doesn't have one and everybody gives you the looks when you are just reading or writing during breaks. And I just feel so angsty. I want to explore my neighbourhood and make long bike rides but maths and fysics exam preparations are killing me. Everything sux. The only good thing is that during the exams I can go home early so I am not stuck in school all day, because that would be worse.
Can't wait till Christmas holiday. And do stuff that I like to do and go to Ghent with some friends.
All the things I did this summer but then with snow and hot coffee. And the fact that I am reading On The Road right now doesn't help. Just driving and do what you want and be happy. ugh. Wathever. Heavy intro.
From this summer with Bo. Pretty light.

 bitchface at school and Martin Margiela voor H&M glitter disco panties.
my old treehouse and Almdudler (addicted).
Marie-Antoinette/creepy little child shrine in my old room.
So I am also busy with rebuilding all my little shrines in my cupboard and organizing everything.
But right now my room is a drama. You even can't see the floor anymore. School notes, binders
(MITT BE JEALOUS!), tea cups. Lately I've been inspired by really bright colors.
Goodbye to the faded out pastels and dust attic summer vibes. 
Ah visual color delight! Everything is from my tumblr.
Except the first collage glam rock cereals is by
Taylor-Ruth and the other picture is from Commes Des Garçons, the third collage the second picture is Lisa Simspon (duh) and in the last collage the last picture is by Grace Miceli.
If you know any other sources feel free to let me know!

That is it for now!
-Ibe

3 comments:

  1. cool glitter pants! i know what you mean about not wanting to do schoolwork, i have quite a lot to do and all i want to do is try to make a skirt and make a fort in my room. but tis' life i suppose! meetings, homework, and forced social interactions yay!

    instead of an elephant

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually in luuuurrvee with your blog! :D
    you may like this..have a read of it maybe...
    http://sorchahani.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is in my "inspirational blogs"-list now (this list can be found at my blog www.rockslita.com at the right side)! I Love your blog XXX

    ReplyDelete