Wednesday 25 July 2012

Kaw Liga

Oh hello. I think I changed a lot since I started this bloguhh-thingy, from a personal perspective but also aesthetically, especially the last three months. Some books and films made a teenage life changing impression. Examples ? I read 'To Kill a Mockingbird' and 'Persepolis', we went twice to see Moonrise Kingdom and djee I LOVED IT ALL SO MUCH. There are no words ! I've actually been obsessed with it lately. The soundtrack on Spotify is constantly on the air in our house here (A BIG THANK YOU TO THE ANONYMOUS  PERSON WHO LOOKED UP ALL THE SONGS AND MADE THIS PUBLIC PLAYLIST. Forever truly yours). And I also got to see 'Romeo and Juliet' by  Baz Luhrmann (LEONARDO. OMG. OMGZ). And yeah I don't know. WATHEVAH. Last week my friend Perniele came and she took these pictures in my home town.

I know it's super narcissistic to post all these pictures. But this photoshoot thing was really spontaneous (A little bit too spontaneous because afterwards I regretted not having brought my record player on our little hike) and we went to all my secret favourite stakeouts (The wall with the sorrowful lover break-up apology tagged on it, the thrift store, the house with the porcelain bambi in the garden, etc.).
Blue vintage dress & glasses, both bought in Amsterdam early this summer.
White vintage belt.
White catholic schoolgirl socks are borrowed from Flo.
Platform heels are from  Zalando and are a courtesy of the brand
A little review.
Things I like: You can wear them with socks, they are high (Perfect for a munchkin like me) but very comfortable, they look (even) better in real than on the site.
Room for improvement: The leather gives off a little bit of its color.

Last two pictures:
D.I.Y fake daisy crown.
Black cat eye glasses, originally Flo's but I traded them for my old blazer
Vintage shirt with car print also bought in Amsterdam.
Red skirt is vintage.
Thrifted bag
Shoes are from Urban Outfitters.






Perniele and I also made some polaroids in a little creepy chapel with a  large shrine including virgin statues and plastic flowers (A.K.A most photogenic place in the world).
I really wanted to share this old picture of my mum's teenage bedroom because I have an obsession with teenage bedrooms (When teenagers are not at home, I appear from under their beds -I live there-and I spy  their rooms. SO TIDY UP YOUR ROOMS AND MAYBE THE PICTURE OF YOUR SPACE WILL END IN MY BIG 'TEENAGE BEDROOMS' PHOTOALBUM!)

That was it.
Ibe



3 comments:

  1. De foto's in dat kapelletje vind ik echt geweldig. Vooral de eerste dan. Oh en ik wil Moonrise Kingdom ook echt zo graag zien! Hij staat echt bovenaan mijn lijstje van movies-I-want-to-see-before-I-die. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should try to read 'The catcher in the rye' or 'The perks of being a wallflower', I think you might like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really a big fan of this post ♥
    fashionandbeauty-obsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete