Saturday 10 March 2012

Bingo Granny.

Thursday (WOMEN DAY!) I went to a 'Bloggers Day' organised by Unlimited PR. It was so much fun - I don't like the word fun. It's like 'FUN FUN FUN LITTLE FIVE YEARS OLD BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH A BALLOON CLOWN AND A PONY WITH A BOW TIE!'. Ehum. And since my camera got LOST -Spectacular, caps!-. I need to take my pictures with my dad's iPad. So my apologies here but I had tot shoot them with the Hipstamatic once more.
Confetti is one of the greatest inventions of mankind. Really.
DKNY Cupcake to promote their new line of fragrance called Sweet Delicous. As far as I am concerned cupcakes are totally overrated. Far too sweet and too sticky. Everybody goes like: 'OH CUPCAKES!!!!!!!!!!! I just looooooooooooveee cupcakes!'. But these cupcakes, seriously, were of a different kind: they were not sweet or sticky at all. And I liked them -Mildly put-.

Blue green fake fur thingy - vintage.
White dressing gown - Vintage
Butter yellow slip dress with lace - Vintage.
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell for Sacha
The shoes are not my own. But there was a photoshoot for Sacha, and you had to choose your favorite pair of shoes and do a photoshoot. And I chose these ones though I really don't like Jeffrey Campbell. I find him a bit like the cupcakes. But look, they have CAT PRINT. Ok. Honestly I'm a crazy cat lady and I can't resist vintage feline prints.
Picture by the sweet Elisabeth.

My Camper moodboard.


Swatch timepiece that make me feel like Twiggy in the London sixties with a touch of punkster.


And to top it off, I played bingo. And guess what, I won. I actually won. With a prize and everything: the super soft leather Kipling iPad case. Later, when I am an old, old lady I am pretty sure I'll be first in class in Bingo and trump all the other grannies!

2 comments:

  1. haha ik heb 100% dezelfde mening over cupcakes EN jeffrey campbell. Overrated maar soms toch OK ookal vind ik ze nog steeds D.O.M. stom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Net je artikel in DSmagazine gelezen.
    Natuurlijk ben ik stikjaloers, maar ook zo trots!
    Jij bewijst dat fashion en brains samengaan ;-)
    Ben echt gelukkig na dat artikel te lezen.
    Dankje;

    x Yunes

    ReplyDelete